- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
James Gunn is not only an accomplished director, he is clearly a master troll.
On Thursday, the Guardians of the Galaxy director shared on social media that while he was bored the other night, he noticed a fake account for Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige had contacted him.
So he did what any bored person with the “maturity of a 12-year-old” would do — he went trolling.
After a few pithy remarks, Gunn really dug in and weaved a pretty great tale that had the person masquerading as Feige on their heels.
Bringing up meetings that never happened and twists in upcoming Marvel films that are lies, Gunn kept pushing F(ake)eige as to why he didn’t remember what they were talking about.
F(ake)eige tried to talk around it, but in the end, the person was left in the dust.
“Wait a minute, is this not really Kevin? WTF?????” James jousted.
Check out Gunn’s efforts below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day