- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jamie Chung is boarding The Hangover Part II, currently shooting under the direction of Todd Phillips.
The Warner Bros. and Legendary Pictures sequel reunites the stars from the original — Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms and Justin Bartha — and transposes them in a misbegotten trip to Thailand. Ken Jeong and Mike Tyson are also returning.’
Chung is one of the few new people in a major role to join the production so far. The actress is playing Helms’ new fiancee. (Helms married Heather Graham in the first movie during that “lost night.”)
The movie is shooting in Los Angeles and will also shoot in Thailand.
Chung, repped by Gersh and 3 Arts Entertainment, is one of the stars of Warners’ upcoming Zack Snyder fantasy, Sucker Punch. She recently wrapped a turn as the female lead in Premium Rush, Columbia’s thriller starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Eyes of Tammy Faye