- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jamie Lee Curtis is offering an early look at Halloween season 2020. The actor tweeted a first-look, behind-the-scenes video from Halloween Kills, the followup to last year’s reboot/sequel to John Carpenter’s Halloween.
Curtis once again plays Laurie Strode, while Nick Castle returns as the killer Michael Myers, with David Gordon Green directing the followup to the 2018 film, which earned $255.4 million.
Blumhouse, Miramax and Universal open Halloween Kills on Oct. 16, 2020. It will be followed a year later by Halloween Ends, which opens Oct. 15, 2021.
Halloween Kills is written by director Green, Danny McBride and Scott Teems. Halloween Ends is written by Green, McBride, Paul Brad Logan and Chris Bernier.
‘Tis the season….. to start screaming. First look at the mayhem David has created for all of you. @halloweenmovie #halloweenkills #strodesstrong @universalpictures @miramax @blumhouse @halloweenmovie pic.twitter.com/klrpzk1Ykg
— Jamie Lee Curtis (@jamieleecurtis) October 31, 2019
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day