- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
There may not be any new developments on the Arrested Development movie, but Jason Bateman has a lot more on his mind. That’s because Bateman and his wife of 10 years, Amanda Anka, are expecting their second child, People reports.
“I’m going to be a grandfather again,” confirmed Amanda’s father and singer Paul Anka to Entertainment Tonight Canada.
The couple already has a daughter Francesca, who is 4 1/2 years old, and Anka revealed the gender of their new addition: “another baby girl,” he said.
Anka praised Bateman as a husband, saying, “He’s … a very smart boy, a wonderful guy for my daughter.”
Bateman is coming off a busy summer, with comedies Horrible Bosses — which has grossed more than $100 million in the domestic box office — and The Change-Up in theaters.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Sir Anthony Hopkins