- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Aquaman star was a guest Monday on The Late Late Show, where he shared a bit of detail about the budding project.
Bautista had fans going crazy recently when he tweeted the idea — and it turns out, he was serious, Momoa told James Corden.
“He literally texted me four days ago, going, ‘We need to do a buddy cop film. We love each other. We are on See and Dune together.’ And I said, ‘Absolutely.’ And he said, ‘Let’s do it in Hawaii.’ And I said, ‘Let’s do it. I have an idea.’ So it’s off to the races now. We’re doing it.”
Corden marveled at how simple the exchange was to pitch a film.
“It sells itself, bro,” he said. “Dave loves wearing Speedos. I love wearing board shorts. And both of us with our shirts off. He’ll be grumpy and I’ll be charming. Boom. It sells itself, bro. I have the hair. He doesn’t have hair. We cover all the demographics.”
Watch the full Momoa interview below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
San Sebastian International Film Festival
They Cloned Tyrone