- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The script by Andre Fabrizio and Jeremy Passmore (San Andreas) centers on a family man who turns out to be a tatted-out retired mob enforcer and must travel across the country to find his college-aged daughter who has gone missing.
Patric plays the retired tough guy while Cusack plays Patric’s friend, a man who used to be in the mob but says he’s straight. Schaech will play a drug dealer nicknamed The Pharmacist
Willis is the movie’s villain, a thug with a corporate veneer, marking one of the rare times Willis is playing a bad guy.
Randall Emmett, George Furla, Adam Goldwormm Ho-Sung Pak and Fred Song are producing the action thriller, which is budgeted in the $10 million range.
Patric, known for his movies such as The Lost Boys and Narc, recently wrapped an appearance in Refugio, actor Demian Bichir’s directorial debut. He is repped by KLWGNE.
Cusack, repped by CAA and Ziffren Brittenham, last appeared as Richard Nixon in Lee Daniels’ The Butler and starred in the thriller The Frozen Ground.
Schaech is repped by APA and the Schiff Co.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day