- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Napoleon Dynamite alum Jon Heder plays a masterful bowling alley manager trying to save the old-school enterprise in the first trailer for When Jeff Tried to Save the World, which The Hollywood Reporter is debuting, along with the poster for the film, below.
In the movie, directed by first-time filmmaker Kendall Goldberg, Heder’s Jeff is dedicated to running bowling alley Winky’s World, memorizing the shoe sizes of regulars and working to keep his fellow employees in line.
When he finds out that Winky’s World is being sold, he works to save the business. The film also stars Jim O’Heir, Anna Konkle, Maya Erskine, Brendan Meyer, Candi Milo and Steve Berg.
When Jeff Tried to Save the World, from Gunpowder & Sky, will be available on VOD platforms Dec. 7.
Check out the trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Academy Museum of Motion Pictures