- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Aniston is suiting up to play sports manager Denise White in The Fixer.
Fox 2000 has bought the pitch from Dallas Buyers Club screenwriter Melisa Wallack. The story centers on White, a former Miss USA contestant who went on to found a sports firm for high-end athletes.
Aniston will also produce along with Kristin Hahn through Echo Films. Steve Barnett and Bernie Goldmann also will produce.
The actress was most recently seen in Horrible Bosses 2 and Cake, and upcoming films include Mother’s Day and The Yellow Birds. Aniston is repped by CAA, Brillstein and Hansen, Jacobson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Why Neil Cross Changed the Gender of a Victim in ‘Luther: The Fallen Sun’ After Netflix Asked Him to Reconsider His Choice
Guest Column: Apple TV’s ‘Tetris’ is Only One Half of the Story of Soviet-Born Video Games
‘A Good Person’ Review: Florence Pugh and Morgan Freeman Lift Zach Braff’s Labored Trauma Drama
Hollywood Flashback: ‘Soylent Green’ Depicted an Overpopulated Planet With a Dark Secret