- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Beals has joined the cast of Matthew Modine‘s coming-of-age film The Rocking Horsemen.
Beals joins Sean Astin, James Frecheville, Riley Griffiths, Jared Gilman, David Alan Grier, Miles Heizer, Eric Stoltz, Isaac White and Billy Zane, all of whom have already boarded the project.
The Rocking Horsemen follows five teen boys on their journey to form a rock band during the summer of 1962. The boys have high hopes and are driven by a shared fear of what the future holds. When the chance to perform at their high school graduation arises, the stage is set for the band — dubbed The Rocking Horsemen — to realize their dream. The story, written by Modine, chronicles what it’s like to be young when everything seems possible and music can transform one’s life.
The Rocking Horsemen is produced by Orian Williams (Control, Big Sur). Production is set to begin in the summer.
Beals is working with Modine on the TV movie Proof. She is repped by APA, Untitled and attorney Patti Felker.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day