- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
John Travolta, Christopher Plummer and Tye Sheridan lead the cast of the art-heist pic, which director Philip Martin began shooting Monday in Boston for Code Entertainment and The Solution Group.
From a script by Richard D’Ovidio (The Call), the movie tells the story of a former child art prodigy and second-generation thief (Travolta) who arranges to buy his way out of prison to spend time with his ailing son (Sheridan). But he and his father (Plummer) must pull off one last heist to pay back the mob syndicate who financed his early release.
Ehle — whose credits include Zero Dark Thirty and the upcoming adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey — will play the of ex-wife of Travolta’s character; Thomas (You Kill Me) will play his longtime friend. Mount (Hell on Wheels) will play a member of the syndicate, while Spencer (Rectify) plays a DEA agent.
The Solution is selling the film internationally, while WME Global and ICM are representing domestic rights.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day