- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ahead of her Netflix debut in Yes Day, Jennifer Garner has signed on to star in her next project with the streamers.
Garner will lead the body switch comedy Family Leave that is based on the book from Yes Day author Amy Krouse Rosenthal, Bedtime For Mommy.
The movie will follow the Brenners who, according to the synopsis, “wake up to a full family body switch, they quickly realize the same thing has happened to a family on the other side of the world; they must unite with this group of strangers and determine how to undo the body switch, all while hilariously navigating daily life in a different body, before it is too late.”
Garner will produce with Nicole King for Linden Entertainment, and Lawrence Grey and Ben Everard for Grey Matter Productions. Jason Brian Rosenthal will exec produce.
Garner will also appear in another Netflix feature, the Ryan Reynolds-starrer The Adam Project.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day