- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The actress had previously caused much excited discussion on the Internet when she described Affleck’s Batman costume as a “total reinvention,” and later did the same thing when a comment about Affleck filming in Detroit this summer led many to believe that the city would be playing host to the Man of Steel 2 production. Now, she explains, she’s learned her lesson.
“Dude, I have gotten in some trouble for my little quotes and I’m learning to (makes zipped-lips motion)” she told Collider during an appearance to promote her role in Draft Day. “I thought that I was saying things that were foregone conclusions and it turns out nothing is, and you won’t be hearing from me on the Batman front [anymore].”
Clearly, someone needs to ask the significant others of Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot and Jesse Eisenberg what they know, before everyone learns that loose lips sink important cinematic tentpole franchises.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day