- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence is set to test out her newfound box office clout with The House at the End of the Street, a thriller directed by Mark Tonderai. Relativity Media released a trailer Monday for the film, which co-stars Elizabeth Shue (Piranha 3D) and Max Thierot (My Soul to Take).
Lawrence plays Elissa, a young woman who moves with her mother (Shue) to a new neighborhood only to discover that their home is right next door to one where a girl murdered her parents. Despite her mother’s warnings, she soon befriends the family’s only survivor, a young man (Thierot) who’s been ostracized from their schoolmates because of the tragedy. Before long, Elissa finds herself drawn to the family’s troubled history, and becomes determined to uncover the truth about the murders – that is, unless she becomes the next victim.
Watch the video above for a look at The House at the End of the Street. The film opens nationwide September 21, 2012.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day