- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Lawrence spent her Christmas Eve with patients at a children’s hospital in Kentucky — the Passengers star, a Louisville native, visited the kids and staff of Norton Children’s Hospital on Saturday.
The pop-in is a tradition for Lawrence, who has come by the Louisville hospital every Christmas Eve since 2013, reports the Courier-Journal. According to the local newspaper, her visits are usually kept secret, with even a media representative for the hospital being kept in the dark until she shows up.
The hospital now features a Jennifer Lawrence Foundation Cardiac Intensive Care Unit after her $2 million donation in February.
See some of the posts from the patients and staff on social media below.
— Norton Children’s (@NortonChildrens) December 24, 2016
— Aaron Ellis (@aaronellis01) December 24, 2016
Little buddy with Jennifer Lawrence I knew I should be hanging out with him! Lol
Reasons to love Jennifer Lawrence: pic.twitter.com/HWjqAt1nKE
— lydia (@districtmeadow) December 24, 2016
I’m so proud to call Jennifer Lawrence my idol
2013 – 2014 – 2015 – 2016 pic.twitter.com/Lt1OTwfBfv
— Elli (@imcrazyforjen) December 24, 2016
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Top Gun: Maverick