- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Peterson is joining 20th Century Fox Film in the newly created position of executive vp global theatrical publicity.
In that role, which she’ll step into March 13, she’ll lead the studio’s publicity team on a global basis from its Century City headquarters and will report to Pam Levine, TCFF president of global marketing.
Peterson comes to Fox from Lionsgate, where she has served since 2011 in a variety of roles, most recently as senior vp worldwide publicity, where she ran day-to-day operations for publicity campaigns and awards efforts on films from La La Land to The Hunger Games. Before Lionsgate, she spent more than a decade at Walt Disney Studios, and began her career at a pair of publicity agencies, Allied McDonald Entertainment and Publicis Dialog.
“As we continue to globalize our marketing and publicity efforts across all our films, having someone with Jennifer’s expertise and experience join our incredible publicity team in this worldwide strategic role will be a massive benefit not only to our slate, but to our company as a whole,” Levine said in announcing the appointment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day