- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
90210 star Jessica Lowndes has joined the cast of The Prince, the action thriller starring Jason Patric and Bruce Willis.
Brian A. Miller is directing the movie, currently in production in Mobile, Ala. The roll call includes John Cusack, Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, Johnathon Schaech and Korean actor Rain, among others.
The script by Andre Fabrizio and Jeremy Passmore (San Andreas) centers on a family man (Patric) who turns out to be a tatted-out retired mob enforcer and must travel across the country to find his college-age daughter, who has gone missing.
Lowndes will play the movie’s female lead, a troubled college co-ed who partners with Patric’s character and travels with him to New Orleans’ seedy underworld of sex and drugs.
Randall Emmett, George Furla, Adam Goldworm, Ho-Sung Pak and Fred Song are producing the action thriller, which is budgeted in the $10 million range.
Lowndes, who starred for five seasons on The CW’s 90210, just wrapped Eden, an indie thriller in which she stars alongside Ethan Peck and Diego Boneta. And she has Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant, a screwball comedy with Stanley Tucci and Molly Shannon, in the can.
She is repped by CAA, Aperture Entertainment and Sloane Offer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day