- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Workaholics star Jillian Bell and Breaking Bad’s Dean Norris have joined the cast of New Line comedy Fist Fight.
Ice Cube and Charlie Day are starring in the project, being directed by Richie Keen (It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia).
The script, written by Evan Susser and Van Robichaux, tells of two teachers who work in a broken-down school system who wind up in an epic fist fight.
Bell is playing a school guidance counselor, while Norris will play the school’s principal.
Shawn Levy, Max Greenfield and John Rickard are producing the movie which will go before cameras in Atlanta at the end of September.
Day, Dan Cohen, Marty Ewing, Billy Rosenberg are exec producing.
Bell is a comedienne who has appeared in Eastbound & Down and 22 Jump Street and next appears with Jack Black in Goosebumps. She is repped by Innovative, 3 Arts Entertainment and Stone Meyer.
Norris is co-starring opposite Christopher Plummer in Atom Egoyan’s Remember, which is coming off of a high-profile screening at the Venice Film Festival and at the Toronto Film Festival. He will next be seen in Secret In Their Eyes with Julia Roberts, Nicole Kidman and Chiwetel Ejiofor. He is repped by CAA and Industry Entertainment.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day