- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Producers Guild of America has chosen 20th Century Fox CEO and chairman Jim Gianopulos to receive the 2015 Milestone Award at the 27th annual Producers Guild Awards.
Gianopulos has held his current position at 20th Century Fox for the past 15 years, making him the longest-tenured studio chairman in the film industry. In his position, he oversees all feature film production, marketing, and global distribution of film and television content.
During his tenure, Gianopulos has supervised the production of a wide variety of projects, including Avatar, Gone Girl, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Life of Pi, Ice Age and The Fault in Our Stars, among numerous others.
“One of the great benefits of this job is to work with incredibly talented filmmakers and executives,” said Gianopulos. “I am truly thrilled to be honored and to celebrate their achievements with this prestigious award.”
Clint Eastwood, Jeffrey Katzenberg, Steven Spielberg and Bob Iger are all past winners of the honor.
The Producers Guild Awards ceremony will take place on Jan. 23 at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day