- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While Matt Damon is not headlining this installment of the franchise — instead, Jeremy Renner will star as a new operative — Allen and Finney will step back into the roles they created in the previous chapters. Allen will again be seen as the CIA agent she played in 2004’s The Bourne Supremacy and 2007’s The Bourne Ultimatum. Finney, who was seen as the head of a behavior modification program in Ultimatum, will pick up where he left off as well.
Tony Gilroy, who was a writer on the first three Bourne movies, is both writing and directing this time around.
Legacy will also star Rachel Weisz, Oscar Isaac and Edward Norton.
Frank Marshall, Captivate Entertainment’s Ben Smith and Jeffrey Weiner, and Pat Crowley are producing. Jennifer Fox is exec producer.
Allen is repped by ICM and attorney J. Franklin Stewart, while Finney is repped by Simkins Partnership.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day