- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Move over Macaulay Culkin, Joe Pesci is getting back in the Home Alone game — kind of.
Pesci, who played Harry, half of the bad guy duo in the popular Christmas films, stars in a new commercial for Google Assistant that dropped Friday.
In the spot (it won’t run during the Super Bowl), Pesci plays himself watching Culkin act in a previous Home Alone-related Google Assistant ad, which was a shot-for-shot remake of scenes from the 1990s classic. That spot has 39 million views on YouTube.
Pesci — who has largely been out of the public eye for years — is sitting around with a room full of friends, waiting for his big moment in that first ad, which is a one-line voiceover from the film. “Better get out of here before somebody sees us.”
The room erupts when the lines comes.
“I nailed it. I did,” Pesci says.
Check out the spot above.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day