- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Joel Kinnaman is in final negotiations to star as Liam Neeson’s son in Warner Bros.’ crime thriller All Nighter, formerly titled Run All Night.
Jaume Collet-Serra is directing the piece, which is being produced by Vertigo Entertainment’s Roy Lee and Energy Entertainment’s Brooklyn Weaver.
The plot concerns an aging hitman (Neeson) who is forced to take on his brutal former boss to protect his estranged son and his family.
Kinnaman will play the son who, as a chauffeur, witnesses a murder and needs to be eliminated.
All Nighter began life as a spec script by Brad Ingelsby (Out of the Furnace). With casting shaping up, it’s looking at a fall production start.
Kinnaman is coming off a starring turn in MGM’s remake of Robocop, which wrapped shooting earlier this year. He is reprising his breakout role as a police detective for the third season of AMC’s thriller The Killing.
Kinnaman is repped by UTA, Magnolia Entertainment and Hansen Jacobson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day