- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Joey Pollari, who starred on MTV’s The Inbetweeners, is joining the cast of Eden, the survival thriller from Ombra Films, the shingle of Unknown director Jaume Collet-Serra.
Pollari joins previously announced stars Ethan Peck, Diego Boneta, Jessica Lowndes and Nate Parker, who also originated the idea for the film and serves as a producer.
The pic follows a soccer team whose plane goes down over a deserted island, leading the group of once-close teammates to slowly unravel and separate into factions. Their lives will be threatened by sharks, abandoned Japanese mines and starvation, but the greatest threat will come from each other.
Commercials director Shyam Madiraju is making his feature debut with the film. Also producing with Parker and Collet-Serra is Ombra’s Juan Sola and Hernany Perla.
Polarri played Will McKenzie on MTV’s Inbetweeners, which was a remake of the original U.K. series of the same name. He also starred in Disney XD’s first original movie, 2009’s Skyrunners. He’s repped by Mosaic, UTA and attorney Jamie Mandelbaum.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Venice Film Festival
San Sebastian International Film Festival