- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
In just over an hour Disney’s John Carter will have its premiere in downtown Los Angeles. You can bet your heinie Heat Vision will be there.
Now, a lot has been written about the marketing of this movie. But the folks at thejohncarterfiles.com have been kind enough to lend Disney a helping hand and have made their own trailer.
The organizers of the site, longitime fans of the book, say the trailer is “offered in the spirit of ‘we want to help.’ It’s made from elements available online as of Feb. 5, 2012. We’re doing our best to help this film along.”
As many here in Heat Vision HQ and other sites have pointed out, this is the kind of trailer that should have been out there in the first place, something that gives you a sense of story and scope. In fact, one person in the office here just had his mind switched and now wants to see the movie.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day