- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
John Malkovich, Thomas Mann and Rosa Salazar are toplining The Chariot, director Adam Sigal’s dark comedy now shooting in Little Rock, Arkansas.
Sigal’s third feature film also stars Shane West, Scout Taylor Compton, Vernon Davis, Chris Mullinax and Joseph Baena-Schwarzenegger. The Chariot tells the story of a corporation that oversees the process of reincarnation, and a young man who becomes a glitch in this system when he encounters a woman he loved in a previous life.
Sigal’s other movie credit include When the Starlight Ends and Stakeout. Casting for The Chariot was done by Seth Yanklewitz.
The movie is the first film from Scarlett Pictures and executive producer Melissa McPhail. Sasha Yelaun and Johnny Remo of Skipstone Pictures share the producer credits with Henry Penzi and Carol Anne Watts.
Malkovich has just wrapped production on the pandemic-inspired thriller The Survivalist, appearing along Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Thomas Mann’s credits include Kong: Skull Island and Me and Earl and the Dying Girl and TV series like The Middle and Fargo.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day