- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Yep, he’s back.
A new John Wick: Chapter 2 trailer shows Keanu Reeves’ titular hit man doing what he does best — delivering head shots while dressed in black tie attire.
The trailer reveals there has been a hit put out on Wick, and it looks like every hitman in the world wants the price on his head.
Anticipation for the sequel couldn’t be higher. At New York Comic Con, the panel for John Wick 2 sent the crowd into the frenzy, with director Chad Stahelski revealing film takes place just four days after the events of the original. (No rest for the weary.)
“I really liked putting this suit back on, and getting to do what John Wick gets to do. The action, the passion. And the guy who is fighting to be free,” Reeves told the crowd.
The film also stars franchise newcomers Common, Laurence Fishburne and Ruby Rose. The film hits theaters Feb. 10. Lionsgate also released the final poster for the film:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day