- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Director Chad Stahelski, who oversaw the mayhem in the first two movies, will be back behind the camera for Chapter 3.
The story picks up after the events of Chapter 2, which finds Wick, a former assassin who tried and failed to live the quiet life, with a $14 million price tag on his head and an army of bounty-hunting killers on his trail. After killing a member of the shadowy international assassin’s guild, the High Table, John Wick is “excommunicado,” but the world’s most ruthless hit men and women await his every turn.
Berry’s character details are being kept secret, but sources say she will not be the film’s villain.
Derek Kolstad, the writing team of Chris Collins and Marc Abrams, and Shay Hatten penned the script.
Thunder Road Pictures’ Basil Iwanyk and Erica Lee are producing in association with 87Eleven Productions.
Berry, repped by WME and Management 360, last co-starred in the comic-book action pic Kingsman: The Golden Circle.
The actress on Monday shared an Instagram post confirming her stay in the Continental Hotel, the film’s hotel for assassins. “It’s a date. 5.17.19,” Berry said in reference to John Wick: Chapter 3‘s release date.
Berry also revealed her character will be named Sofia.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day