- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Jonah Hill is in negotiations to join the cast of Fox’s Ben Stiller sci-fi comedy Neighborhood Watch. Shawn Levy is producing.
Vince Vaughn and Rosemarie DeWitt are already on board the movie, being directed by Akiva Schaffer, which centers on a suburban “neighborhood watch” group created by a homeowner after a local murder occurs. The group finds itself in over its head when it uncovers an alien plot to destroy the world.
Hill will play Vaughn’s sidekick, one who constantly embellishes his past to include a rough and dark side.
The movie will shoot in Georgia in the fall.
WME-repped Hill will be in Columbia’s Brad Pitt baseball drama Moneyball in the fall as well as next year’s big-screen version of 21 Jump Street.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Barbie’ Production Prompted International Shortage of Pink Paint for Greta Gerwig’s Film
‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ Star Shameik Moore Says He Would Put His “Entire Being” Into Playing Miles Morales in Live-Action
‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ Star Hailee Steinfeld Talks Gwen’s Emotional Story and Live-Action Spider-Woman Possibilities
Hollywood Critics Association President Resigns, Citing “Hostile, Biased” Work Environment (Exclusive)