- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Things are about to get very strange for Jonathan Lipnicki.
The actor has nabbed the lead role in indie horror film Circus Kane, which sees a reclusive circus master invite a group of social media stars to his house of haunts. Anyone who can make it out before being scared into submission will earn $250,000 — but the stars soon learn they are not only competing for money, but also fighting their lives.
Lipnicki first came into the public eye as the adorable kid in Jerry Maguire (but if you still think of him as a child actor, this will likely change your mind). He’ll be joined in Circus Kane by co-stars Mark Christopher Lawrence and Nicole Fox.
Circus Kane is being directed by Christopher Douglas-Olen Ray from a script by James Cullen Bressack and Zack Ward, based on a story by Sean Sellars. DeInstitutionalized’s Gerald Webb and Christopher Ray are producing along with Bressack.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Santa Barbara International Film Festival
Zar Amir Ebrahimi
Winnie-the-Pooh: Blood and Honey