- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Actor Judge Reinhold has pleaded no contest to misdemeanor disorderly conduct in an airport security dispute at Dallas Love Field.
The Dallas Morning News reports Reinhold entered the plea Tuesday and accepted deferred adjudication. The charge will be dropped if the 59-year-old stays out of trouble for 90 days.
Authorities say Reinhold was arrested Dec. 8 after refusing a Transportation Security Administration screening.
The star of Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Beverly Hills Cop says he walked through a scanner but wouldn’t let agents check his backpack, which contained DVDs and CDs. Reinhold later cited an adverse reaction to medication for a respiratory infection.
Reinhold apologized after his Dec. 9 release from jail. He apologized again in a statement Wednesday supporting Dallas police.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Behind The Screen