- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Judy Greer is set to return to the world of Fox’s Planet of the Apes.
The actress is set to return as Cornelia, the chimpanzee wife of apes leader Caesar in War for the Planet of the Apes.
Andy Serkis is back to inhabit, via motion capture, Caesar, the evolved chimp leader, while Woody Harrelson is on board as the movie’s human villain. Karin Konoval, meanwhile, is back to play Maurice, the orangutan with a gentle soul.
Production began last week with Matt Reeves, who directed 2014’s Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, back behind the camera.
Greer is coming off a summer in which she appeared in some of the most notable movies of the year, including Jurassic World, Ant-Man, Tomorrowland and Entourage. Apes will reteam her with Harrelson, with whom she just finished shooting Wilson, Fox Searchlight’s adaptation of a Dan Clowes graphic novel
She is repped by CAA, Principato-Young Entertainment, and Felker Toczek.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Red Sea Film Festival