- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Julianne Moore will star opposite Liam Neeson in Non-Stop, an airline thriller being directed by Jaume Collet-Serra.
Silver Pictures’ Joel Silver, Andrew Rona and Alex Heineman are producing the movie, about a federal air marshall (Neeson) who must deal with a mysterious nemesis after he begins receiving IMs threatening the lives of passengers.
Moore will play Neeson’s love interest, a feisty passenger who is good with electronics.
John Richardson and Chris Roach wrote the script, with the production eyeing a November start in New York. StudioCanal is financing the production, which will be distributed via Silver’s new deal with Universal.
Moore, who just won an Emmy for her portrayal of Sarah Palin in Game Change, worked with Neeson in Atom Agoyan’s 2009 thriller Chloe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Thailand’s Pen-ek Ratanaruang Reteams With Christopher Doyle for Culinary Thriller ‘Morte Cucina’ (Exclusive)
‘The Boogeyman’ Director Rob Savage on Stephen King’s Blessing and the Very Good Reason Why Disney Had Him Remove a Toy Lightsaber
Matthew Broderick Reveals Tensions with John Hughes on ‘Ferris Bueller’: “He Was Not Easygoing”