- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The sequel to Jurassic World has a title and a new poster.
The upcoming film has been given the cryptic title Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and will be released June 22, 2018.
The tag on the poster, which is mostly all black with the park logo and some fire embers, is “Life finds a way.” That, of course, echoes the famous Ian Malcolm line for the original 1993 film. It’s an appropriate tag, since Jeff Goldblum will reprise his role as Malcolm in the sequel.
J.A. Bayona (A Monster Calls) is directing the new installment of the rebooted franchise. Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard are also returning for the follow-up alongside Justice Smith, James Cromwell and Toby Jones.
Colin Trevorrow, who directed Jurassic World, wrote the script for Fallen Kingdom with Derek Connolly.
Jurassic World earned $1.67 billion worldwide in 2015 and is the fourth-highest-grossing film in history.
In one year, life finds a way. pic.twitter.com/32Cu62xn1Y
— Jurassic World (@JurassicWorld) June 22, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day