- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Chris Pratt is working to save the universe as Peter Quill (aka Star-Lord) in Guardians of the Galaxy.
But next summer he will be taking on dinosaurs in the Jurassic Park reboot, Jurassic World.
— Colin Trevorrow (@colintrevorrow) August 1, 2014
The plot of the film is being kept under wraps, but Pratt recently gave fans a hint of what to expect in a behind-the-scenes interview with NBC’s Today. (NBC and Universal are sister companies.)
Pratt explained that the new film takes place 22 years after the dinosaur theme park was conceived.
”People from around the world, 20,000 visitors a day, come to see the dinosaurs and see the several attractions,” he said. “It’s been around long enough to where attendance starts to fall off a little bit. So they’ve decided to come up with a new attraction to bring even more people in. You’re never gonna believe it, but it doesn’t go well.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day