- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Something big — maybe even the size of a T-Rex — is happening ten days from now.
Universal launched the official website for Jurassic World Monday, complete with a countdown clock suggesting that something — a trailer, perhaps? — is coming ten days, and four hours from now… and counting.
The site also features the current weather in the dino park (81 degrees, and partly overcast), the latest news about the location (“Some species are nocturnal,” goes one update. “Dance til dawn at Origin Nightclub”) and a link to the website of the fictional Masrani Global Corporation, a company founded in 1973 by a “Sanjay Masrani” that, interestingly enough, is currently hiring an Intern Genetic Biologist that is “keen to learn new skills and methodologies.” Say, for example, cloning dinosaurs…? (The company’s About page includes mention of a subsidiary, Timack Construction, that was “establishing in 2002 for the purpose of construction on Jurassic World.)
Directed by Colin Trevorrow and starring Chris Pratt, Bryce Dallas Howard and Judy Greer, Jurassic World will be released June 12, 2015.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day