- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The second full trailer for Justice League hits Saturday, and to build anticipation, Warner Bros. has shared a teaser featuring new footage of Aquaman.
The film unites Batman (Ben Affleck), Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), Superman (Henry Cavill), Aquaman (Jason Momoa) and Cyborg (Ray Fisher).
Director Zack Snyder also shared a new poster. He unveiled the first trailer for Justice League over the summer at San Diego Comic-Con, and also shared a sizzle reel in October after filming wrapped in London.
Justice League hits theaters Nov. 17.
The footage debuted during NBC’s Today, Batman News reported. The new trailer will debut exactly one year after Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice hit theaters.
Later in the day, as well as Friday, more footage was revealed, including Batman-centric and Flash segments.
— Justice League Movie (@justiceleaguewb) March 24, 2017
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day