- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tickets for Justin Bieber‘s 3D movie, Never Say Never, are selling briskly — despite the fact that it doesn’t even hit theaters until February.
In just 12 hours, 26,000 of 100,000 available tickets to a Feb. 9 screening were snapped up, Paramount Pictures announced. Early buyers get “Never Say Never” 3D glasses, a branded glow stick and bracelet and a souvenir lanyard. VIDEO: See the trailer for Never Say Never.
Bieber’s last album, My World Acoustic, was released on Nov. 23 and is set to premiere No. 3 on the Billboard chat.
“Like a Michael, an Elvis, an Usher, a Timberlake, Justin has a tremendous amount of talent,” he said. “And as long as he’s able to maintain a good personal life, you can’t deny talent and you can’t deny good music. And hopefully he grows up to be a pretty good-looking dude and the girls can keep going crazy.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
People's Choice Awards
Avatar: The Way of Water