- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Long and Donald Faison are set for a ride on The Wave.
The indie feature follows an image-obsessed attorney (Long) that changes course on a high-stakes insurance case when a life-changing, drug-induced night on the town with co-workers, including Jeff (Faison), ends up changing his outlook on life.
Gille Klabin will direct from a screenplay by Carl Lucas. Lucas will also produce with Joshua Bunting via their EchoWolf Productions.
Long most recently starred opposite Cobie Smulders in Literally, Right Before Aaron and the coming-of-age indie And Then I Go. He is repped by UTA, 3 Arts and Felker Toczek.
Faison starred opposite Adam Scott in Netflix’s Little Evil and was in Lionsgate’s Paula Patton starrer The Perfect Match. He is repped by UTA, Primary Wave and Fuller Law.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day