- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
He was previously at the agency from 2004 to 2010, during which he appeared in hits as varied as Dodgeball, The Break-Up, Live Free or Die Hard and He’s Just Not That Into You, as well as voicing the titular rodent in the Alvin and the Chipmunks films, which have each grossed more than $100 million (double that for the first two). He also starred as a hip Mac versus John Hodgman’s square PC in Apple’s iconic campaign.
After stints at several other agencies, Long most recently landed at Gersh. Last year he appeared in Kevin Smith’s Yoga Hosers, Ghost Team, Sundance drama Frank & Lola and Lavender. He starred opposite Cobie Smulders in romantic dramedy Literally, Right Before Aaron, which premiered at Tribeca last month, and next will be seen opposite Melanie Lynskey and Tony Hale in indie drama And Then I Go, based on Jim Shepard’s novel Project X.
Long continues to be represented by 3 Arts.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day