- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Long has signed on for Lumpy, writer Ted Koland’s directorial debut.
Jess Weixler (Peter and Vandy, Teeth), Tyler Labine (Mad Love), Addison Timlin (Californication), Michael Landes (Just Wright), Evan Jones (Book of Eli) and Shelley Long will co-star.
The film is currently being shot on location in Minnesota.
Long plays Scott, a man who is about to wed. His wedding day ends on a tragic note when the life of the party – Lumpy ( Labine) – dies. Forced to cancel his honeymoon and fly back to Minneapolis to arrange for a funeral, Scott learns Lumpy wasn’t who he thought he was.
Dave Abbitt, Jen Roskind and Sharyn Steele are producing the film, which is being shot by Seamus Tierney (Adam, HappyThankYouMore Please).
Long just wrapped up the Jamie Linden feature Ten Year, opposite Channing Tatum, Anthony Mackie and Chris Pratt. Following Lumpy, he will star in Chronicle with Ryan Phillippe and will round out his summer out by starring in the Williamstown stage play One Slight Hitch.
Long is repped by CAA and Principato-Young.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day