- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If life is a rom-com, then Justin Theroux is the brooding, leather-jacket-wearing bad boy. You know the one — he’s the guy every naive heroine wants to date, convinced that she can crack him open to reveal the fleshy sensitive parts beneath his tattooed exterior.
On Wednesday evening, Jennifer Aniston’s hunk of a husband brought all this bad-boy-ness and more to his inaugural Instagram post. The black-and-white selfie — which showcases his chiseled jawline, his man earring and his unnaturally appealing sideburns (sideburns shouldn’t be sexy, but damn) — puts Theroux’s seductive, eyebrow-raised gaze on full display. And we can’t. Look. Away.
Add to this allure the mystery created by his cliff-hanger caption (“#on” — on what?!), and we can’t help but be drawn in. We know it’s wrong — dangerous, even — but we, like his 32,000-and-counting followers, just can’t resist.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day