- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Justin Timberlake made his first Comic-Con appearance for Fox’s In Time alongside co-star Amanda Seyfried and director Andrew Niccol on Thursday.
THR’s Complete Comic-Con Coverage
Fans in attendance were granted a first look at extended footage from the sci-fi film, which shows a future where people are genetically programmed to live only until the age of 25, unless they buy or steal time credits.
“It’s a child of Gattaca,” the director said, describing the movie. In addition to the 1997 Ethan Hawke starrer, Niccol’s wrote The Truman Show.
STORY: Comic-Con 2011: Justin Timberlake’s ‘In Time’ Footage Wows Crowd
Here are 5 things we learned from the extended trailer of In Time.
1. You wouldn’t know it from watching The Big Bang Theory, but Johnny Galecki pulls off an extremely convincing disheveled/homeless look.
2. Family functions are bound to get confusing when your wife, mother-in-law and daughter all appear to be the exact same age.
3. Alex Pettyfer plays a more satisfying creep than a heartthrob.
4. The concept of this film makes us briefly forget that it IS humanly possible to live past the age of 100. Without being a vampire, no less.
5. As beautiful as Amanda Seyfried is, Olivia Wilde rocked the Tron hair better.
Watch for yourself below. In Time hits theaters October 28th.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Red Sea Film Festival
Representation in Hollywood