- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Booksmart star Kaitlyn Dever will join the Julia Roberts and George Clooney starring rom-com Ticket to Paradise.
The Universal project, scheduled for a Sept. 20, 2022 release, will see Roberts and Clooney play exes who find themselves on a shared mission to stop their lovestruck daughter from making the same mistake they once made. Dever will be playing the daughter.
Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again helmer Ol Parker will direct from a script he wrote with Daniel Pipski.
Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner of Working Title will produce, with Sarah Harvey and Deborah Balderstone, as well as Clooney and Grant Heslov for their Smokehouse Pictures. Red Om Films’ Roberts, Lisa Gillan and Marisa Yeres Gill will also produce. Amelia Granger will oversee for Working Title with Erik Baiers and Lexi Barta on behalf of Universal.
Dever, who will be seen in the Universal movie musical Dear Evan Hansen, is represented by UTA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day