- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
She can currently be seen opposite Jason Ritter in National Geographic’s miniseries The Long Road Home, based on journalist Martha Raddatz’s account of the 2004 Iraq War incident known as “Black Sunday.” Next up is MGM’s post-apocalyptic survival thriller The Domestics, in which she stars alongside Tyler Hoechlin.
Earlier this year, Bosworth made the indie feature Nona alongside her husband, Michael Polish, who directed the drama about sex trafficking in Central America. The film was produced by the couple’s Make Pictures Productions, and they previously have collaborated as star and director in Big Sur, Amnesiac, 90 Minutes in Heaven and Before I Wake.
Since making her film debut at 14 in Robert Redford’s The Horse Whisperer and landing her big break as star of 2002’s Blue Crush, Bosworth’s subsequent credits include Superman Returns, Beyond the Sea, Still Alice, Heist, Black Rock, Straw Dogs, The Girl in the Park, 21, Little Birds, Win a Date With Tad Hamilton and, more recently, the BBC’s SS-GB and Crackle’s The Art of More.
Bosworth continues to be repped by Management 360.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day