- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Richard Hughes is on board as director for the project, which is being sold at the Cannes virtual market.
Written by Peter Iliff, the story follows an enforcer who discovers his femme fatale boss is now engaged in crimes even he wouldn’t commit. This puts a young runaway at risk and the enforcer must now put everything on the line to safe the girl from the crime organization he has spent his life working for.
Banderas is the enforcer while Bosworth is the femme fatale. 2 Chainz is a crime kingpin.
Rob Van Norden, Yariv Lerner, Jeffrey Greenstein, Jonathan Yunger along with Les Weldon and Natalie Burn are producing.
Avi Lerner, Boaz Davidson and Trevor Short are exec producing via Millennium.
Bosworth is coming off of shooting Along for the Ride, a romantic drama for Netflix, and also starred in the streamer’s limited series, The I-Land.
2 Chainz, a Grammy award-winner who has had three albums go platinum, appeared in 2 Broke Girls and Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Bosworth is represented by APA and Morris Yorn. 2 Chainz is repped by APA and by Tek Maguire & Allen Parks of Street Execs Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day