- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
British filmmaker Vaughn Stein is set to direct, fresh from his recent work with Pegg and Margot Robbie in his noir thriller and directorial debut Terminal.
Matthew Kennedy penned the script, with Richard B. Lewis (The Space Between Us, August Rush) producing through his Southpaw Entertainment banner alongside David Wulf (The Night Clerk) of WulfPak Productions and Convergent Media’s Dan Reardon and Santosh Govindaraju (The Night Clerk). UTA and Highland Film Group are co-repping U.S. rights, with Highland Film Group handling foreign sales, which commenced this week at AFM.
Inheritance is set to explore what happens when the patriarch of a wealthy and powerful family suddenly passes away, leaving his wife and daughter with a shocking secret inheritance that threatens to unravel and destroy their lives.
The film marks HFG’s second collaboration with Stein, having previously partnered on Terminal, which was released earlier this year.
Mara is repped by UTA, Mosaic and Sloane, Offer, Weber and Dern. Pegg is with UTA and Dawn Sedgwick Management. Stein is repped by UTA and Grandview.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day