- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Baby makes four for Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley.
The couple has welcomed a second daughter into their home via adoption, a rep for the actress confirms to THR. The new addition joins big sister Naleigh, 3, whom the couple adopted from South Korea in 2009.
Heigl, 33, and Kelley, 32, wed in 2007 after meeting on the set of his music video for “Only You.” As THR previously reported, Heigl joined iVillage as a resident blogger for the month of January. In her first post, Heigl pondered how to achieve fulfillment from her two great loves — motherhood and acting — without sacrificing one for the other.
“The simple truth is that I love my daughter passionately and as most mothers do, think she is the smartest, funniest, prettiest child in the whole world,” Heigl wrote. “But she cannot fulfill everything in me.”
In a recent interview with Scholastic Parent & Child, Heigl said that she and her husband were open to all methods of having children.
“We have talked about having biological children as well, but we decided to adopt first,” she said. “I just wanted to be a mom. So however we did that, it’s fine with me. I’d like to adopt again.”
No additional details are available at this time regarding the family’s new addition.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day