- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Katherine Hughes and Kelen Coleman join the cast of Dirty Thirty, a comedy that stars YouTubers Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart and Mamrie Hart.
The film, which is set during the middle of a 30th birthday party that goes horribly wrong, is currently shooting in Los Angeles.
The Lionsgate project also stars Andy Ridings, Matt Dellapina, Drew Monson and Anna Akana.
Andrew Bush will direct the film, which was written by Mamrie Hart and Molly Prather.
Michael Goldfine is producing the film under his Michael Goldfine Productions banner with Ken Treusch, Vincent Nastri, Helbig, Hart and Hart serving as executive producers.
Hughes has previously acted in Jason Reitman’s Men, Women and Children and the Sundance hit Me, Earl and the Dying Girl. She will next star in the Ryan Frost film September 12th.
Coleman is known for her roles on TV series like The McCarthys and The Newsroom. She can be seen in the upcoming indie Stereotypically You, acting alongside Aaron Tveit and Abby Elliott.
Hughes is repped by Innovative Artists and Silver Lining Entertainment. Coleman is repped by Gersh, 3 Arts and McKuin Frankel.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day