- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
George Clooney, Hugh Laurie and Britt Robertson are starring in the picture, which is currently shooting in Vancouver.
The story, as described by Disney, centers on a “bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor jaded by disillusionment who embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory as Tomorrowland.”
Character descriptions are being kept secret, but it can be revealed that Hahn is playing a character named Ursula in what is described as a funny, scene-stealing role.
Hahn is an expert at the latter, with her talents on view in the recent New Line comedy We’re the Millers. She’ll next be seen in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and recently wrapped Shawn Levy’s This Is Where I Leave You.
Hahn is repped by Gersh, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and Schreck Rose.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day