- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jennifer Lawrence‘s Hunger Games heroine, Katniss Everdeen, is the new addition at London’s Madame Tussauds.
Visitors who can tear themselves away from the Benedict Cumberbatch waxwork, can now take a selfie with Katniss. Wearing her Catching Fire outfit complete with bow and a quiver full of arrows, the waxy Katniss has been created in cooperation with Lionsgate, the producers of the Hunger Games film series, while Mockingjay Part 1 is still in theaters and in the lead up to the release of Mockingjay Part 2 next year.
A Madame Tussauds London spokesperson said, “We are hugely excited to have worked with Lionsgate to launch a Katniss wax figure following The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1. … The figure is in its own film-specific backdrop, allowing our guests to get up close to Katniss and the beloved story of The Hunger Games, which we know they’ll love.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day