- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Keanu Reeves is making a return trip to New York Comic Con.
The actor, who made a big splash last year with a big John Wick: Chapter 2 panel, will bring the first footage from his sci-fi feature Replicas to the convention next month.
Replicas stars Reeves as scientist who becomes obsessed with the idea of bringing his family back to life after they are killed in a car crash. His choice of resurrection? Cutting edge cloning technology. Alice Eve also stars as Reeves’ wife, with Silicon Valley star Thomas Middleditch also among the cast.
Reeves will be onhand Thursday, Oct. 5 from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. in room 1A06 for the Replicas panel, which also features director Jeffrey Nachmanoff and producer Stephen Hamel.
Lorenzo di Bonaventura is also producing Replicas, with a script by London Has Fallen writer Chad St. John, from a story by Hamel.
New York Comic Con runs Oct. 5-8.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day